2011 NHL Entry Draft

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Batweek: Holy Blogging Batman!



I just thought I would do a quick update on my blog and the direction that it seems to be taking! So after having a someone decent response to my "weekly" theme, I thought I would continue the trend by having Batweek! Every single day I will be bringing up something cool that has happened with the original 1966 Batman featuring Adam West. Hopefully these clips give some insight as to why people are actaully batman fans and not just fans of the "Why so serious" batman.

I would also like to point out that I am now already up to 80 blog posts in just under a month of blogging. Lets look forward to another month of blogging! But now I must go..

"Let's go, but, inconspicuously... through the window" - Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment