2011 NHL Entry Draft

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm A Nerd: Guild Wars

So this is probably just as bad as world of warcraft. Sure, you can get into the whole argument that WOW is cartoony and takes years longer to level but at the end of the day their are a lot of similarities and both are big time sinks. I thought however I would post my characters that I have worked very hard on. Yes im nerdy and yes you can make fun of me for wasting my time. I had a great time pimping out all my characters and met some good internet amigos along the way. The cool thing about my characters is that each one is named after an Edmonton Oiler. It not only allowed other people on GW to know I was an oiler fan, but helped me spead the wonderful world of hockey to others. My characters aren't in any way supposed to resemble the actual player but do have Oiler names. These names cannot be duplicated in game. I tried to get Ryan Whitney and Shawn Horcoff but both were taken by other users. Luckily I was able to get all three kids. Each one of my characters are level 20 with max/prestige armor. They also have all their primary skills for their given profession.

Theo Peckham



Taylor Hall



Sam Gagner



Tom Gilbert



Magnus Paajarvi



Ladislav Smid (My Main Character)



Ales Hemsky



Jordan Eberle



Ryan Nugent Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment