2011 NHL Entry Draft

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Movie Recommendation: Being John Malkovich


(pictue courtesy of popgunchaos.com)

I figured that I probably shouldn't just limit myself to my amazing music library *cough* full of himself *cough* but to movies and shows that have really made me look at modern television in a new light. Every once in a while hollywood surprises me with a movie that actually makes you think. Don't worry, you won't see any twilight recommendations for the big screen or musical numbers by Glee. Check out this quirky little film if you get a chance. It has one of my favourite screenplay guys in Charlie Kaufman as well as one of the most underrated actors in John Malkovich. It might be viewed as weird or different (and maybe thats the reason im drawn to it) but it certainly worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment