2011 NHL Entry Draft

Friday, March 18, 2011

Music Recommendation: Shout Out Louds



I realize now that I like a lot of Swedish music. I say this because the band I am about to recommend comes from the heartland of Stockholm, Sweden. The Shout Out Louds are an indie band that just finished realeasing their third studio album called "Work". Although the song above "Blue Headlights" features Bebban Stenborg, the rest of the Shout Out Louds have a much more upbeat indie sound to them. I also recommend checking out "Please Please Please", "Comeback", "Fall Hard" and "Impossible".

2 comments:

  1. i just realized that I'm into a lot of bands from Sweeden too. Have you also checked out Peter Bjorn and John? Their new album "Gimme Some" is out today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really like Peter Bjorn and John! Young folks was pretty much impossible to get out of my head!

    ReplyDelete