2011 NHL Entry Draft

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Music Recommendation: Social Distortion



While I'm straying away from folk and indie music, I decided to play a goldie oldie for everyone. For those of you who havent heard of social distortion... no... they are not new. Quick Example: When I started playing this song my wife comes up to me and says "Who are these guys trying to be... Alkaline Trio?" *FACEPLAM* Social Distortion was formed in 1978 while Alkaline trio was formed in 1996. Anyways, I think that we can all admit to being wrong every once in a while. Just waiting for my wife to admit that she was wrong about the Social D/Alkaline trio mixup. ;)

Although I say these things, I probably shouldn't. It's her birthday today and I wish her all the best!! Here's to having some drinks and good times tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment