2011 NHL Entry Draft

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm A Nerd: Portal



So you might not understand what you saw, but this is portal. I would like to start off by saying a big thank you to my buddy David for giving me his free copy of portal! When you pre-order portal 2 (which everyone here should go do), you get a free copy of this wonderful game. You essentially have a gun that has a portal entrance and a portal exit. Simple? Wrong. Although it is a pretty simple concept, the physics and tricks you have to use in this game are ridiculous. You can create infinite loops and really think outside the box in order to get past obstacles. You might have to do something with gravity like this:



Anyways this game really plays with your mind and makes you really think about physics in a whole new way. Although you can beat the game in about 10 minutes (if your pro) it could take hours if you don't know what your doing. I hope to see what Portal 2 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment