2011 NHL Entry Draft

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Music Recommendation: Lady Ga Ga



Please read this before you close the window!! Hahaha okay so in no way shape or form do I recommend listening to Lady Ga Ga. Sure her songs are catchy and easy to sing along to, but I think that their are much more talented musicians out their. Lady Ga Ga is not nearly as unique as people give her credit for. As someone who does not have an incredible voice it would be hypocritical to say that she "sucks" or anything like that but I would like to widen peoples musical tastes.

In fact, I will be releasing a song every single day for the next week of artists that are better. To make things more interesting I will only pick artists that start with the letter "L". Hell, I will even only pick female artists that start with the letter "L". Stay tuned for more artists that are brought to you by the letter "L".

No comments:

Post a Comment